Name of the Department /Section
MGNREGA, Cooch Behar
Introduction to the Department:
The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act enhanced livelihood security in rural areas by providing at least 100 days of guaranteed wage employment in a financial year to every household whose adult members volunteer to do unskilled manual work.
Activity and function of the department/Section:
- Preparation of Annual Action Plan for taking shelf of schemes for creating need based durable assets in the Panchayat level.
- Estimate preparation for the schemes by the technical experts and approval of such schemes for execution at the PIA level.
- Generating work demands for the rural households.
- Monitoring & Supervision of the ongoing scheme for better execution at field level.
- Guaranteed wage to the household @ Rs. 223/- per day for working under NREGA.
- Inspection & Monitoring by the Block and District level monitoring teams for maintaining quality and quantity of executed works in the field level.
- Grievance Redressal for the complaints received from any level.
- Creating major durable assets under permissible work list, like-
- Construction of rural roads for better connectivity in the rural areas.
- Construction of Bundh for protection of river embankment.
- Construction of AWC/Rural Hats/Crematorium etc.
- Different Individual Benefit Schemes like Vermi/Nadep Compost, Soakpit with Tubewell platform, Farm Pond, Horticulture plantation schemes for enhancement of rural livelihood.
|Sl. No.||Name of Scheme/ Service||Benefits under the scheme||Filled sample Form||How to apply (website to apply)/Given blank application form if offline|
|1.||100 days work||Rural households||
Offline 4-A form available at GP Office or in white paper.
Apply at Gram Panchayat Office