Name of the Department :
District Mission Management Unit, West Bengal State Rural livelihood Mission, Cooch Behar under Panchayat & Rural Development Department, GoWB.
District Mission Management Unit of WBSRLM is working for the arrangement/ improvement of livelihood of rural poor families through formation and nurturing of SHGs, and through arrangement of soft credit from Banks.
E-mail: pddrdccbr[at]gmail[dot]com/ pddrdc-cbr[at]nic[dot]in
Office Phone Number:91- 70295-29303
Activities/ Services provided by the department :
- Formation of Self Help Groups
- To extend necessary support to the SHGs for their smooth operation.
- To distribute Revolving Fund to eligible SHGs.
- To monitor the activities of SHGs and their Federations.
- Providing Community Investment Fund (CIF) to SHG Federations for on lending to SHGs.
- To create the avenues for engaging the members / SHGs in gainful activities.
- To assist the SHG institutions in marketing of their produces
- Training on various Livelihood matters.
- Arrangement of Bank Credit for SHG institutions
- Arrangement of regular training for SHGs and Community Cadres
|Sl No.||Name of Scheme/ Service||Benefits under the scheme||Filled Sample form||How to apply (website to apply)|
Rs.15000/- assistance to
|Enclosed PDF Format||Through Blocks|
|2.||VRF||Vulnerable Fund released to needy SHG members through Sangha Samabays||NA||Sangha Samabays at Gram Panchayat level|
Fund released to SHGs
through Sangha Samabays
|Enclosed PDF Format||Sangha Samabays at Gram Panchayat level|
Cash Credit loan to SHG &
Sanghas from Banks
|Enclosed PDF Format||Through Blocks & Banks|
|5.||SVEP||SHG Members||NA||Dinhata-I Block|
Recognition by NRLM for SVEP.