Public Works (Roads) Directorate
P.W. (Roads) Directorate works for the development and maintenance of roads and bridges and culverts and ensure the smooth connectivity between the localities as well as nearby districts. Department also look after for the smooth movement of vehicle and safety of the traffic under the state of the West Bengal.
Address: Cooch Behar Highway Division
P.W. (Roads) Dte., Coochbehar
E-mail: cobhighway [at]yahoo[dot]in
Activity and function of the department/Section :
- Visiting the sites time to time and seek out the problems.
- Preparing the estimates for meet up the probable damages.
- Invites the tender
- Perform the works such as new construction of bridges, culverts and roads and maintain the existing construction.
- Preparing the detail bill and payment for the same.
- Act as per direction of higher authority.
Schemes/Services offered by the department/Section :
Photo Gallery of Activities/ Awareness Programs :
List of Department Publication (Annual reports/ Scheme Booklet/ Awareness Leaflet/ Posters/ etc)
Departmental Website :http://wbpwd.gov.in