Name of the Department :
Agricultural Marketing Department / Office of the Assistant Director of Agricultural Marketing (Administrative) , Cooch Behar
The main objectives of the Department are : to minimize post-harvest loses and prevention of distress sale by the farmers / Producers. Maintenance and development of markets through Regulated Market committees.
Activities / Services Provided by the Department
- Market supervision and monitoring of growers’ and consumers’ price.
- Supervision of cold storage and warehouses.
- Grading and Standardization
- Processing and Preservation of fruits
- Jute grading training
- Subsidy linked Schemes
- Skill development programmes to the representatives of FPCs , FPOs, FIGs and Self- help groups at NSTIAM.
- Modernized marketing facilities to farmers at Krishak Bazar
- Sufal Bangla
- Paddy procurement at Krishak Bazaar
|Sl No.||Name of Scheme/ Service||Benefits under the scheme||How to apply (website to apply)/Given blank application form if offline|
|1.||Amar Fasal Amar Gola (Traditional Storage Structure )||Small & marginal farmers , FIGs, SHGs. Subsidy amount: Rs. 6336/- per unit||Kacha Gola (TSS) application (433 KB)|
|2.||Amar Fasal Amar Gola (Community Storage Structure )||Small & marginal farmers , FIGs, SHGs. Subsidy amount: Rs. 39,133/- per unit||Pucca gola application (589 KB)|
|3.||Amar Dhan Amar Chatal (Paddy processing yard)||Farm Family Subsidy amount: Rs. 21,714/- Per unit||Chatal (PPY) Application (556 KB)|
|4.||Sufal Bangla Stall||Farmers’s get premium price and have rational share in consumer’s price|
|5.||Food Processing Training & Demonstration Programme||Male & Female (Minimum Madhyamic passed & age:18+) 10 days block level & 75 days training programme.||Food processing training application (242 KB)|